2018 Conference Agenda
The 2018 Conference agenda will be posted in early September. Please check back soon!
The conference will feature a pre-conference dinner at Dundurn National Historic Site on the evening of Monday, September 24, 2018.
The conference will be held at LIUNA Station in downtown Hamilton, Ontario on Tuesday, September, 2018. The conference start at 8:00am with registration and continental breakfast, followed by speakers and content sessions, a rotational lunch and afternoon breakout sessions. The conference will close at 6:00pm, following cocktails, canapés and door prizes.
Please check back here prior to the conference for additional session details.
NAFTA 2.0 –Tweets, Traps and Trends in Trade and Transportation
A moderated panel discussion providing Canadian, American and Mexican perspectives on:
- the latest legal developments affecting North American trucking, rail, marine, air and cross-border logistics;
- how and when any renegotiated NAFTA 2.0 might be implemented; and
- offsetting the uncertainty of NAFTA 2.0 through other multilateral trade agreements including the WTO, CETA and CPTPP.
- Bill Hearn, Fogler Rubinoff, Canada
- Lawrence Herman, Herman & Associates, Canada
- Olga Torres, Torres Law, United States
- Carlos Sesma Jr., Sesma & McNeese Law, Mexico